1. Rub on tapes work best
when applied to a project on a softer surface such as on top of a paper
2. If your paper has any type of an oily residue from your hands, or
other type of moisture, the tape will not adhere, and will skip on your
3. Your adhesive type matters. Rub on tapes will not apply to any wet
surface, if you are using a glue stick or other type of glue; make sure
the glue is dry.
4. The rub on tapes work best when applied to a smooth surface.
5. Make sure to apply even pressure, and do not go too fast when
adhering the rub on tapes. If you press too light, rub on tape will
skip, but if you press too hard you could break the dispenser.
6. If you make a mistake using the rub on tape, simply use a white
eraser to remove.
7. Always keep the cap on the dispenser at all times when not in use.
Get More From Your Rub On
Using your single stitch rub on tape, make it a double line stitch by
running the tape runner over the line twice.
Zig-Zag Straight Stitch:
Apply your Zig-Zag Stitch first, and then apply your straight stitch
over the bottom peak of the zig-zag stitch.
See it in Black & White:
Use both the black tape and white tape to layer over each pattern:
Have fun with it, layer different designs over each other, make your
photo border wider by laying each strip side by side.
Thank you Daisy
D's for these great tips!
buy straight stitch by clicking here.
You can buy
Fancy Border by clicking here.